miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2009

My politic opinion


The last year, my girlfriend forced me to register to vote. She said that if I was angry with politicians, one way to say it was by voting. Not so convinced, we went to the polling station and I registered in Santiago.
I voted for the last major elections and I nulled. I don't feel represented at all by the actual way of doing politic in Chile. I think that nobody really works for the people... well, almost nobody, the ones that really do, are never ellected.

In this president campaign, the thing get even worse. Who can nearly believe anything to any one of them? I'm sorry, but this subject makes me angry. I think that is very dificult, and it isn't so good that the people choose to other persons to decide for them. May be when it's about some subjects, for not such a big thing like a country, but a district o something like that.

Now, assuming that this is the situation, I think that a president must be someone really committed with the people, making enormous changes to the actual reality, taking care of the biggest problems in our society.
How I said, I don't like very much the way of doing politic in Chile, I could never be a president, a senator, not even a major! I like more to work directly with the people, but not imposing what I want to them, but I helping to do what they think is better for them.

Anyway, like in this blog I must answered a lot of thing that I wouldn't answer in other situation, if I have to choose a ministry for mi, it would be the treasury department. I think that the state has a lot of money, but it isn't well expended, so I would distribute resources where are most need. That is directly connected wit the biggest problem in Chile: Public transport, education, health, poverty and discrimination. Clearly this aren't troubles that can be fixed out with money, but with an entire politic in each matter... but we know that money helps... it always helps.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario