viernes, 3 de abril de 2009

A small presentation



Hello there. My name is Fernando, and from here I want to share some experiences with all of you. I hope this space becomes into a natural place of healthy discussion about different matters about our reality.

I am Chilean, nineteen years old and I study sociology in Universidad de Chile. I really like my course, and I hope I can use it in the future to work for solutions in different conflictive areas of our society.

I’m also very interested in cultural subjects, like music and literature, not necessarily the famous musicians or writers, but those that are not so well known.
I’m into the actual discussion about the public education and I absolutely hate how this matter has been treated by politicians.

But not everything is so serious. I also like sports, especially football. I’m a great fan of Universidad de Chile. Unfortunately I haven’t as time as I would like to play, although I’m trying to leave some time to do more exercise regularly.

Well, that’s all for now. May be I will write soon.
Bye!

6 comentarios:

  1. Hello Fernando.. There are many things that i think like you. I like the universidad de chile (the football team), i am a fanatic too.

    I think that you should leave more time for do exercise too..

    I share your opinion about the public education, but i think that i have to search more information about the subject.. I don`t know very much about this...but with that i know is enought to say that this area of the actual chilean society is sick...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fernando! I will make some changes in my presentation... so you don't have to say is boring ¬_¬

    I agree with you about our course: I want to use it for solutions of social problems too. If we don't do that, why are we studying? =P

    Oh! Last Wednesday "la U" lost! I heared the game on the radio, but I think they will win this Sunday...

    See you!
    "Think, Feña, Think!" =)

    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Fernando!

    All is OK, but the Universidad de Chile isn't a good soccer team, I think that the sunday will be a bad day to you because Colo-colo is and will be the better.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!

    good presentation
    my blog is so boring XD

    I don`t have any problem with cumbia, only I don`t like it XD, I'm not a good dancer XD.

    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very interesting Fernando. Public education is such an important issue that people constantly talk about but no one (e.g.politicians)seems to really do anything about. It is criminal.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Fernando, great photo by the way!

    I'm also a big fan of "La U", i think this year we'll win the tournament, so don't pay any attention to "haperkap"
    xD

    I hope things in our career improve in order to be better prepared in the future to participate in taking decissions about our society issues

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar