viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

My ideal job


I recognize that I haven't work too much in my life... Just a few things like waiter or giving private lessons of history. Althought there were good experiences, I prefer to work in something more interesting... or a relax job (or boath).

When I think about my career, I see me in some years doing researching and stuffs like that. I like the idea, but I'm sure I will get bored whith the years. I prefer independents jobs, where I can manage my time and resources. To know a lot of people and places, to know differents cultures where I can give some of my experience and the people can do the same with me.
It's not a specific job, but I like a lot the idea of travelling for differents places, in Chile and other countris, specially around Latin America. I can do my job as a investigator there or anything else, it's not so important what I'm going to do as what I'm going to live and learn of the people.

So, my ideal job it's the one that let me do what I want more: to know different people and cultures. It can be anything, in my preference, as a sociology doing investigations and putting into practice good solutions to the differents troubles that comunities and the societies could have.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario